Sorry it has been awhile since i have posted!! been busy trying to finish up with work and get everything ready for them! I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and have been having some contractions but not consistent enough! I went in today and i am still 2cm and fully thinned out! St. Mary's will not let my dr induce earlier than 39 weeks so if William is not here by July 2nd I will be induced that morning :) So that is 8 days or less!!!!! Kind of freaking out a little!! getting nervous but very anxious to meet him!! We had a situation at work so i have to go back at 6 weeks instead of taking 10 weeks off but my boss is AWESOME and she is letting me bring him to work with me for as long as i want! so i am excited about that and will be able to keep breastfeeding him!!! We are soooo excited for him to come!! and these next 8 days will be super busy!!!! Justin still needs to paint the room but he injured himself last week so it might be awhile before it is painted!!! Anyways thats our update!! I will post pictures of William when he gets here!!!! :)
38 weeks







4 comments:
We are excited!!!
We can't wait to meet Will! Praying for you.
You're doing great. That's wonderful news about you getting to bring him to work. Can't wait to meet baby Will!
Praying for you and Will :)
Post a Comment