CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Splash Country!!!!!

Yesterday we went to splash country for an early Bday present for lexi and we had a blast!!! She loved it and we will most likly be getting season passes to both parks next year bc lexi is getting older and she is enjoying it more and more! We had a great time followed by a AMAZING sunday at CHBC! Service and the message was amazing! I have to work tomorrow so lexi is spending the day with her grammy! and then i work 4 more days and then i am off for 2 weeks!!! which i am happy about! Here are some other pictures from the week :)


Will wearing a 6-9 MONTH OUTFIT!!!!!!!!
The front
Lexi and Tucker
Will and Daddy hanging out!
Lexi and me swimming!!
Lexi running around in the firehouse part!
Will taking a nap on the chair :)
LOVING IT!!!
Have a Wonderful and Blessed Week!!!! 

3 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I love that onesie....so cute!

Sara said...

I am glad you all had fun at Splash Country. The onesie is so cute. We were glad to have you all back in Bible Fellowship!

Anonymous said...

i love your signature!!! I was going to do the one with the hearts too!!! :)

--Kristen