CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Naked Photo Shoot :)

Hello Everyone!! We are staying busy on our end but Will turned 4 months old the day before Halloween :) We go tomorow for his 4 month check and shots :( I will have a post then about his weight and everything :) He also gets to go to work with me tomorrow and see all the ladies there! :) They miss him being at work with us! Tomorrow night is also Lexi's Recital pictures for her dance class and I will e getting a cd of those so those will also be posted!! I am sooo excited to see her get photographed tomorrow and in her little costume!! Our schedule is starting to get super busy!! i think we have something every weekend until after xmas!!! So we will be super busy!!! Today we did a naked shoot with Will I think he liked being naked :) He is definately a chunker!! 

BIG CHEESE
Daddy and Will
Isnt he PRECIOUS??

Look at his rolls!!!
Love Justin Kristen Lexi and Will