Lets start with Lexi, She started Kindergarten this year and so far is liking it! She is having lots of fun and doing very well! She is cheering right now and thinking of possibly doing Girl Scouts. We will see what happens!!! This is a big weekend for Lexi...It is her 5th birthday party! So a big day saturday and looking back I cannot believe she will be 5 years old a week from wednesday!! Just baffles me where time goes....
Will is the wildest 2 yr old :) He is non stop energy and keeps us all on our toes!!! He is learning so much and just amazes me everyday!
I got their picturesdone here in town by a friend and they will be coming soon!!
Justin is enjoying his job after being gone for 8 weeks! He is on 1st shift for 3 months which we love bc he is home when we are and can actually eat dinner with us!!
I am back in school taking physics and philosophy this semester! Hopefully in 2 years I will be in Vet school! We will see how things go!! A lot more challenging than I thought Juggling all of the stuff I juggle!!!
Thats whats new in our world hope everyone is doing great and having a great week!!
Blessings,
Kristen, Justin Lexi and Will







0 comments:
Post a Comment