CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

BUSY LIFE!!!!

I am going to try to update once a week!!! We will see how this goes!!!

Coming back from my mom's we brought a dog home with us. Her name is Skylar and I think she is 1/2 German Shepard and 1/2 Husky. She has BEAUTIFUL blue eyes and looooves the kiddos to death!!!! Literally she will lick them to death! haha She is a very good dog and learning to obey pretty well!!!

Lexi started back at school and is having a great week she is glad to be back with her friends! This weekend she was invited to n Ice Skating party and then Sunday Roller skating! Not sure if we will do both but will try!!

Will is doing better with the potty training! He took a 3 hour nap today at the little white house and DID NOT pee!!!! So that is good news!!! Does not mean I am trying all night yet!!! Not quite that brave! He is actually right at this moment getting his hair cut so when he gets back I will have to take pictures!

Justin is enjoying the railroad and supposed to have a shift change here soon but we might luck out and he might stay on 1st shift!! Which would be great school wise for me!

I started back at school today this semester I am taking 12 hours! I have 3 labs which is kind of a drag but should be an ok semester! I am freaking a little about Organic but we will see how class is next Wed! Other than that no other big news!! We have more celebrations coming up so We will be busy with planning date nights to celbrate birthdays!! Hope you all are doing great! We Love you!!

Justin Kristen Lexi Will & Skylar

0 comments: