Hello Everyone!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Hope everyone has had a fabulous start to the 2011 year!!! We had a GREAT Christmas!!! The kiddos got WAYYYY too much!!! We started out Christmas eve at Justin's Mamaws house and had a great time there. Christmas morning we did our Christmas then went to Tim and Michelles. Sunday we got ALOT of snow!!! Kids had a little fun in it :) Then we drove to my moms house and had another Christmas on Tuesday!! So we had a busy weekend!!! We got to See Lola!!! Who is now 6 months old!!! Time flies!! and my brother is Expecing again!!! Exciting news!! He will graduate in March and then hopefully get married after :) hehe
The next few weeks are going to fly by we are sooo busy!!! My birthday is at the end of the month then we have Valentines day and then 2 days later is Justins birthday then I leave on the 19th for Vegas for 9 days!!! then I am back home for several months before we do our big trip to California! so we will be busy busy!! before I know it Will will be turning 2!!! We have his 18 month appointment this Thursday so I will have some stats then!! I cannot believe he is already 18 months old!! Thursday is also Lexi's first School concert so I will have video of that and pictures!!!!
There is a job situation I would like you all to pray for us about! I cannot divulge info at this time but just keep us in your prayers!! Thanks!! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and I will be back Thursday with some stats and pictures of my adorable 18 month old!!! and Lexi's concert!!!
Here are some pictures from our Christmas!!!
Lola trying to roll over
Cutest baby ever!!! (besides mine :) hehe )
Will tractors and cars!!
My new POTS and PANS!!!! YAY!!!
all of our loot from my moms!!
Grandpa and Grama Howell and there 3 Great Grandkids!
Randy Mindy and Lola
Lexi's Favorite gift!! TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!
Will sporting United States Navy hat...who know i might have a future sailor on my hands!!!
one of the tables decorated
Will's Chuck the Truck Stunt Park
Lexi's Princess and me doll!
Love you all!!!
Kristen Justin Lexi and Will







1 comments:
Wow, the kids have grown so much! Your upcoming trips sound fantastic. I wish I could join you in CA, my older brother lives there. I haven't seen him in a while.
Keep updating!
Post a Comment