Hello Everyone!! I cannot believe I have not updated this since August! I will also have to admit I was slacking on having my camera with me at all times!!!! The pictures are all backwards but oh well :)
Well In August Lexi started Pre-school at Freedom Christian Academy and she is loving every minute of it!!! She is doing great except in the behavior part! We are working on obeying! But between school and Cubbies she is learning soooo many bible verses and I am very proud!!
In September Lexi Turned 4!!! I seriously cannot believe that she is 4! We had her a pony party and she got TONS of goodies!!!
October came a fun trip to the aquarium and of course Halloween. This year we had the wicked witch of the west and a dinosaur at our house!! They LOVED it! We had a trick-or-treating at church so it was warm and they got PLENTY of candy from that after that Lexi and I visited several houses n the neighborhood!!!
In the coming months Aunt Brookie is coming up from florida for thanksgiving so we will have fun visiting then Christma we will go to my moms after we do Christmas with Justin's family and when we are down at my moms we will get to see Randy and Lola again!!! She is 5 months old now!!! And this time I will NOT forget my camera!!!!!
2011 so far is filled with FUN vacations!!! Mommy gets to go to Vegas again for a Vet conference then in April a Sunday school conference in Atlanta and then In May we get to go see Aunt Amanda in San diego and go to disneyland, sea world, the zoo and safari park! So we are already excited about next year!!
I promise I will update more often and take my camera with me at all times now! We are looking forward to a Fabulous rest of the year and cant wait to spend it with Family! Hope this finds everyone doing Well :) Love you all
Kristen, Justin, Lexi and Will
Will the Dino
The Wicked Witch
After shot of Will's 1st Haircut
Cutting the curls...:(
Our 2 newest pets: Taylor and Swift
Aquarium Fun
Daddy and Will
Mr. and Mrs. Justin Cornett :)
Me, Ashley and Natalie!!!
Justin and Me
Natalie and Me
My sweet 4 year old!!!!!
Blowing out the candles
Pony Cake my friend Leslie made!!
1st Day of school!!!







1 comments:
LOVE! Well worth the wait ;)
Post a Comment