Hello Everyon!! Hope everyone is having a great week! Yesterday we went to Dollywood with some of the girls I met off of Babyfit.com (AWESOME website for pregnancy advice and even after!! ) I have talked with these ladies since I was pregnant with Lexi so almost 4 yrs now! I have met Renee' and Sandi several times and they are some of my really good friends! I have met several other ladies from this site and everyone one of them have been simply AMAZING!!! Anyways Renee' is moving to Oak Ridge next year and Sandi lives in Athens and since Renee' was in town this week we decided to meet up and go to Dollywood with all the Kiddos!!! Renee' has 2 teenagers and then she had Nikki who is Lexi's age. Then her and her husband adopted from Ethiopia and got a brother and sister Jordan and Khloe ho were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and amazing!! Then 3 weeks after coming back from Ethiopia she found out she was pregnant and Had Nathan 6 months ago!! So She has 6 kiddos and Sandi Has Addison! Then I had my 2 so there was 9 kiddos!!!! But it was ALOT of fun!!! HOT but fun!! Here are some pictures from our adventure!!
The Girls, Khloe, Nikki, Addison and Lexi
All the kiddos minus Katie and Luke oh and Jordan (he was hiding :) )
Lexi riding the river rampage with Sandi, Raymond and Addison
Who you talking to????
Lexi and Addison
Silly Girls!!
awwwww
Water fun!!
Addison and her super cute bathing suit!
Lexi and Nikki
The crew on the pigs!
These 3 are just 2 weeks apart!!
The bees!!
Love Justin, Kristen, Lexi and Will







1 comments:
This was super fun! SOOO glad you remembered your camera! (We are lucky if we remember all six kids! LOL)
Post a Comment