I got the job and this past week was my first week and i love it!!!!! It is such an easy environment and it is a 4 day a week job 830-430!!! so it works out perfectly! Lexi will start daycare about 6-8 mins away from my work on Aug 4th! so that will also be an exciting time!!! The clinic i am working at is a surgery referrel so we only do surgeries! which is nice we dont deal with any shots or walk ins! you have to have an appt! so the major surgery we do a lot of is when dogs tear their ACL! so if your dog ever does have your vet refer to us and we will take good care of your doggy! It is call Blackford Veterinary Referrel Clinic!
On another note we are putting an offer in on a house! so hopefully it will go through:) I am excited to be starting this new chapter in our lives!!!
I took pictures this weekend and will put them up sometime tuesday!!!
Hope everyone had a great week!!!
P.s. Here is a link to the house:)
http://tinyurl.com/5f83tm
1 comments:
the house is so nice! I am so happy for you guys!! I am glad you like your job too. What a blessing!
Post a Comment