Please go read their story
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
A MUST READ!!!
I will put a disclaimer on this: when reading this story you will cry and just thank God for all the blessings in your life! And i pray that you will continue to pray for this very strong and Faith driven Family!!! Here is the link to their blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Thanks for the link. You're right...I cried for hours while I poured through their blog. Congrats on your job and the upcoming move. I know we live a million miles apart but come check my blog out if you want from time to time. I found you off Fran's list. I miss you guys back there in TN!!!
I am so glad you posted this. After reading their story a few weeks back I want to share it with everyone. I am so glad you were as touched by it as I was.
Post a Comment