CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Latest Happenings!!!

This has truly been an amazing week!!! and God has answered so many Prayers!! ALL IN 1 WEEK!!! As the last post says i got a job and it is still going great! i love it so much!! 

Also our offer was countered and we accepted that so we are filling out the loan paperwork tomorrow and we will see when we get to close!!!! Then we will be moving!!! so most likly Next month we will be changing locations!!! I am so excited to finally have something bigger and being able to decorate things!!! This is going to be a great experience and i am so glad it is finally happening!!!

Here are a few pictures from the 4th of July! I know they are late!! sorry! but i hope everyone has a fabulous week!!!

I had Lexi and Maddie riding the pony:)
Kiss time:)
Lexi cheesing for the camera!
Lexi going down the big old slide!!
Can you tell they were both just screaming at each other??
Lexi singing and dancing to the Hoppers a Christian Group who performed at Justin's parents campground on the 4th! 

Anyways I know i need some more pictures up and hopefully sometime soon i will have pictures of our beautiful new home!!!!

0 comments: