Hey guys I hope everyone is having a great week!!! We definately are!!! It is official we are closing tomorrow morning at 830 and we will have the keys and start moving in tomorrow night:):) WOOHOO!!!!! FINALLY!!! Sorry it was such a rush Fran:) But we LOVE you for getting this house for us and keeping with us all these long months!!!
On another note here are some pictures from the week! Sunday at church and Lexi in her dress and then our cupcake playdate we had with Frances Jack and Jake and Shannan and Jackson:) It was so much fun and they all played very well together!! it was tons of fun and we loved the cupcakes Fran!! I might have to take you up on that cake class:)
Well this weekend is a busy one obviously with packing and moving and also saturday night we are having a pool party with our sunday school class so that will be lots of fun and a chance to relax and get away from all the packing! Also Sunday is boomsday and if i can talk justin into it we might go watch the fireworks:):)
And guess what!!!!
IT'S ALMOST FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON TO START SATURDAY!!! I LOVE THE VOLS AND STILL WISH I COULD GO TO THE GAMES:)
Anyways hope you all have a great rest of the week and as soon as we get settled in pictures of the house will come:)
Love you all
Kristen Justin and Lexi!







2 comments:
very cute pictures. lexi's dress is adorable. and boy does that girl look like her mama!!! so excited about the house!! God is awesome! Another prayer answered :)
We had a great time at the 2 year old playdate! Fun Fun! :) Thank you for letting me be your realtor. I'm so thrilled how God worked out the perfect house for you all. I LOVE IT, and I can't wait to help you all move in!
Love,
Fran
Post a Comment