CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

OUR NEW HOME!!!!!!!!


This is lexi and me waiting for our food at Cardins:)

The 2 door garage:) PLUS for Justin:)
Front view of the house:):):)
From the carport (when you look out front window this is what you would see)
BIG back yard!!
Back yard facing the farm next door
Living room looking towards all the bedrooms
Bathroom
Sidways picture of the tub and toliet (sorry)
What the bedrooms look like!
The den
Looking out the den window!
Laundry room
Living room!
Carport
BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN:)
Looking into the living room from the kitchen
One corner of the kitchen
These are pictures of our new house!! hope you enjoy!! we obviously have a busy weekend ahead of us with moving and tomorrow we have gymnastics class and our sunday school pool party!!!! Hope you all enjoy and decorated pictures coming when we get all situated!!! HAE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!


GO VOLS!!!!!!! BEAT UCLA!!!!!!! I SAID IT GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!!

3 comments:

Mindy Faddis said...

Congrats! Your house is beautiful!

noahandlylasmommi said...

thanks for sharing those :) it is beautiful!! now I really need to come visit you!!!

Frances Vineyard said...

I just LOVE it, and I can't wait to have a play date there! It is perfect!