CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Teesa and Sam Visit:)

Today we met up with one of the girls I met on Babyfit.
I have met her A time before and her son Sam, I have tld you a little about their stoy but if you havent read it yet you need to! This little boy has the Hands of God all over him ALL the time!!!! He is such a joy and blessing to Tessa and her husband Bill and anyone who meets this precious boy! You can read their story on their blog Klearlife.
We met at the Mcdonalds on the strawplains pike exit and just Let lexi and Sam play! They had so much fun together!!! Here is a video of the kiddos playing!! Hope you all enjoy:)

4 comments:

Teesa said...

That's awesome! Thanks for making that. WOW! You're really talented and super efficient. We had a great time with you and Lexi. I'm sure we'll see you again...tomorrow we meet Nikki and Renee'!

Unknown said...

how fun!! they are too cute. looks like they had a great time. so glad you guys were able to get together! you and renee are gonna have to fight over sam :)

noahandlylasmommi said...

oops I was on josh's account :)

Mindy Faddis said...

Adorable! Thanks for the comments on my blog. We need to get the girls together for dinner and catch up and share stories about our kids. We miss ya too!