I hope everyone has had a great start to the year!!! We just got back from a week at my moms house and had tons of fun!!! The weather was in the 50's for it being in December so we playedoutside EVERY day and ran with the dogs and everything! It was nice to break away from normal every day life and get to relax a little bit. Before we went to my moms we had Christmas at Grammy's and Aunt Brookie and the whole family got to come up here and hang out!!! So all 9 of the grandkids were in Grammy and Popaws house!!! Talk about WILD!! All in All it was a great Christmas! We are very blessed! I promise I will start updating this more often.
Some future things happening. Justin is still at the railroad and will switch shifts sometime this week and will probabbly be stuck on 2nd shift again :( So we will be by our lonesomes until 11pm. I am taking 12 hours this semester and around March be taking the GRE and in October I will apply to Vet school. In the future (once I graduate Vet school) I think Adoption is in our path. Right now our hearts are in Africa especially mine. So we will see what comes of this so be in prayer for that aspect. Lexi will be going back to school next week for her 2nd half of Kindergarten! Can't believe the school year is already half over :( Will has been working on potty training so that is in the works....there are good days and bad....still having trouble with #2 :( Oh well it will happen in time! Well I think that is all from the Rose clan as of now! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and here are some pictures from our Christmas!
Love,
Kristen, Justin, Lexi and Will







1 comments:
Sounds like you are one busy lady! I love & miss you! Those babies are so precious :)
Post a Comment