CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

New Daycare!!!!

Today Lexi started her new daycare and dropping her off went better than i hoped for!!!

I called twice and they told me she had not cried all day! and she took a nap with all the other kids on the cot!!! she stayed on a cot!!! which makes me excited and nervous to move her up to a big girl bed but if she will stay on a cot maybe my luck looks good for the big girl bed!!

when i went to pick her up they said she was wet only AFTER her nap!! so she stayed dry all day!!!!! they were so good taking care of her and i am so pleased with this daycare!!!!

The teachers and her also bonded pretty well! they loved her and said she was a very sweet and smart little girl!!!

I am so proud:)

Just wanted to share about her first day:)

Have a blessed night!
Kristen Justin and Lexi

1 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

I am so glad she did well today!! of course the teachers loveed her :)