here is the link to the house and hopefully we will close by the end of the month:):):)
Monday, August 18, 2008
THIS TIME IT IS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!
WE FINALLY BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! I know i said that we were clsoing on a house but that fell through and we found one that we had been looking at but didnt think we could afford it so we met with the AMAZING sellers and i am pleased to report they loved us as well and we got the house!!!!I am so excited!! and cannot wait to begin the move in process!!!!! It is a lovely 3 br 1 bath house with an acre lot and it is just AMAZING!!! i am so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
That is so exciting. Is it in the area you wanted or will you still have a long drive to work?
that is beautiful kristen!! I am so happy for you. I have to admit I am a little jealous ;) We need to move to TN. We could never find a house like that here for that great price!!
Can't wait for Friday! Let's go over and take picture in front of the house with a SOLD sign!
Post a Comment